These days, it seems like manufacturers are all facing the same issues when it comes to production:
- Increasing freight costs
- Low inventory due to supply chain bottlenecks
- Rising labor costs and low labor availability
What if we told you that the RZR Rack can help with all 3 of these? That’s right, the RZR Rack isn’t just about saving space, but it’s about helping you overcome the manufacturing issues you’re currently facing. Here’s how!
- Increasing freight costs – By increasing the number of parts per truck, when compared with standard WIP racks, the cost per part decreases, helping to offset the rising costs.
- Low inventory due to supply chain bottlenecks – The RZR Rack allows you to store more inventory in your current space, helping you to offset any supply shortages from your suppliers.
- Rising labor costs and low labor availability – By allowing your material handlers to move more parts at any given time, their labor becomes more efficient, which can help offset open positions as well as the rising costs of labor.