For some, the RZR Rack sells itself. They understand the cost savings it will provide them, and they see how they can easily integrate it into their existing systems so that they can maximize their space and labor efficiency.
For others, the idea of bag racks is a novel concept. For a variety of reasons, they don’t use bags currently, and have a tougher time visualizing how to integrate them into their processes. Moving to bags would require a complete overhaul of their processes and retraining their operators, which is costly and time consuming.
It’s with those people in mind that we developed our new RZR FLX Rack!
This unique design now combines the space savings technology of our RZR Rack with the arm/shelf racks that are widely used in the industry, allowing those who don’t use bag racks to still receive the amazing benefits of the RZR Rack. This design offers the following benefits:
- 50-100% increase in part density!!
- Universally adjustable design to fit a wide variety of parts
- Various interchangeable dunnage options including arms and shelves.
- Also offers the same benefits of our standard RZR Rack design.
- Reduces labor rates by making your material handlers & operators more efficient
- Cubes out a truck for outsourced components
- Custom footprints
- Warranty on materials and craftsmanship
- Maintenance free
- Made in the USA of high-strength, durable components
Interested in learning more about the RZR FLX Rack? Give us a call today!